In addition to giving to the Annual Fund at Bishop Blanchet, there are many endowments that help to provide tuition assistance for students and their families and support for our outstanding programs as well as our faculty and staff. Blanchet has endowments that have been established by, and named after, individual donors. Last year, over $100,000 in scholarships were awarded to students to help them attend Bishop Blanchet.
You can get more information about many endowments and view our already established endowments below. If you have a question about creating an endowment or would like to give to a specific endowment at BBHS, please use the contact information or link on the bottom of this page.
How can you help Bishop Blanchet High School meet the challenge of maintaining economic diversity and world-class academic programs?
- Contribute to the Bishop Blanchet General Endowment Fund.
- Give a gift to an existing endowment.
- Establish a new named endowment.
- Make a planned gift to BBHS and become a member of our Legacy Society.
- Bishop Blanchet General Endowment
- Bishop Blanchet Alumni Endowment
- Dr. Maury Sheridan and Kevin Twohy '71 Speech & Debate Endowment
- Bishop Blanchet Inspiring Through Experience Endowment
- Chris Connors Memorial Endowment
- Harry V. Purpur Memorial Scholarship Endowment
- Mo Mershon Truth & Courage Enduring Drama Endowment
- Jim Pinsoneault Beyond the Classroom Endowment
- Michael Ufer Program for Academic Success Endowment
- Fr. Gordon Douglas Scholarship Endowment
- Joseph R. and Margaret M. Haggerty Endowed Education Fund
- The Kevin, Linda & Henry '09 Wold Scholarship Endowment
- Combined Memorial Endowments
- Luke W. Little Memorial Scholarship
- Janet Martin Memorial Scholarship Endowment
- Roy A. and Edda M. Roberts Scholarship Endowment
- Dr. William Watson '72 Scholarship
- Laura Boyd '89 Memorial Scholarship Endowment