IN AN EFFORT TO MINIMIZE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 OMICRON VARIANT OUR SURF & TURF EVENT HAS BEEN POSPONED UNTIL SPRING - DATE TBD
The BBHS Booster Club invites you to attend our 8th Annual BBHS Surf and Turf Dinner - an exciting and delicious evening for ALL those in our community (21+ please). Whether you're a regular at this event or a rookie, you're sure to have a good time!
Surf & Turf is the Booster Club's primary fundraiser and serves to provide supplemental funding for all BBHS athletic teams. Join us for Dungeness crab, ribs, salad, and complimentary beer and wine. If you wish, bring an appetizer to share with your table.
Reach out to others to coordinate a table and create an exciting themed tablescape.
- Ideas include sport themes, activities, clubs, movie themes, etc. Be creative!
- Please limit your decorations to just within the top of your table - no side tables, tents or side props.
- There will also be some fun raffle items and a dessert auction.
- If you're new to the BBHS community and not sure who to sit with, no worries, we can connect you with other parents to coordinate a table.
Round tables of 6
Large Group Tables: Rectangle cafeteria tables will be connected and can accommodate many!
This event fills up fast, so register today!
To support the implementation of the latest guidelines from King County Department of Health:
- All event guests are required to confirm their COVID-19 vaccination status at time of check-in. Guests must present either a physical or digital copy of their COVID-19 vaccination card a negative COVID-19 test result, administered no earlier than the Wednesday before event.
- Everyone attending is required to wear a well-fitting mask that covers the nose and mouth for the duration of the event, except when actively eating or drinking.
We look forward to celebrating our Bishop Blanchet community with you. Go Blanchet!