Objectives of Fine Arts Department
1. Students in the Fine Arts Program will process, analyze, and respond to sensory information through the language and skills unique to the visual arts.
2. Students will use the vocabulary of the visual arts to express their observations.
3. Students apply artistic processes and skills, using a variety of media to communicate meaning and intent in original works of arts.
4. Students will understand the historical contributions and cultural dimensions of the visual arts.
5. Students will respond to, analyze and derive meaning from works of art, including their own, according to the elements art, the principles of design, and aesthetic qualities
6. Students will develop competencies and creative skills in problem solving, communication, and management of time and resources that contribute to lifelong learning and career skills.